The Wabash Center Journal on Teaching publishes short (500 word) reviews of books and resources about teaching and learning. Our Book Reviews call attention to and briefly describe books and other resources that help faculty develop as reflective teachers.
To write a book review:
- Select a book from the list below.
- Send an email to the Book Review Editor (Dr. Paul Myhre) to have the book mailed to you.
- Indicate the title of the book you wish to review.
- Briefly indicate your advanced degree, teaching experience, and institutional affiliation.
- Please submit the 500 word book review within 3 months of receiving the book. If you are unable to meet this schedule, please notify the Book Review Editor as soon as possible so that other arrangements can be made.
- Please refer to the Guidelines for Writing Book Reviews
We welcome suggestions of books for review. Please contact the Book Review Editor to discuss.
Book Review Editor
Dr. Paul Myhre
Associate Director, Wabash Center
Books Available for Review
Send an email to the Book Review Editor (Dr. Paul Myhre) to have the book mailed to you.