Online. Open Access. Peer-Reviewed. Quarterly.
Edited by the Wabash Center. Hosted by Atla.
For 22 years (beginning in 1997) the Wabash Center published TTR through Wiley Blackwell.
January 2020 Inaugural Issue (available in November 2019)
Sustaining our leadership in publishing the scholarship of teaching and learning (SoTL) in the fields of theological and religious studies.
Find articles in both Teaching Theology & Religion and The Wabash Center Journal on Teaching
Colleagues and Career
One Page Learning Designs
Scroll through the full list of more than 100 Teaching Tactics published so far. One-page descriptions of a successful teaching strategy. Sort by date, author, or title.
Some Featured Topics
- Teaching Bible
- Teaching “World Religions”
- Special Section on Study Abroad
- Special Section on Signature Pedagogies of Religious Studies, in Comparative Perspective
- Special Issue on Hospitality in Service of Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Special Issue on Addressing Sexuality in the Classroom
- Special Issue on Games and Learning
- Appendices Not Published With Earlier Articles