Playlist of Videos Culled from the Web
How Students Cheat
Situates student behavior along a “continuum of cheating” and explains forms of cheating less commonly classified as such in order that professors can take steps to minimize these behaviors.
- Cheating Lessons: Learning from Academic Dishonesty, by James M. Long (Harvard University Press, 2013)
- Perspectives on Plagiarism and Intellectual Property in a Postmodern World, Lise Buranen and Alice M. Roy, eds. (State University of New York Press, 1999)
- “Using Art to Explore Plagiarism,” Jenny McGill (Teaching Theology and Religion 18 (2015), no. 1)
- “Stealing or Sharing? Cross-Cultural Issues of Plagiarism in an Open-Source Era” (Teaching Theology and Religion 19 (2016), no. 3).
- BYU website: Promoting Academic Integrity and Dealing with Academic Dishonesty in the 21st Century
- Council of Writing Program Administrators