The Wabash Center
Latest Updates to this Website
- Check out the 3 new books added to our collection
- Current issue of TTR April 2018
- Journal Call for Papers: 1 page Teaching Tactics on Learning Through Games in the Classroom
- Journal Call for Papers: “Adjunct Teaching” and “Teaching Your Research”
- NEW Book Reviews
- 10 Recommended Podcasts on Higher Education
- Wabash Center Blog
- Download Free Issue of “Teaching Theology & Religion”
Call for Papers
Deadline: 1 SEPT 2018
“Adjunct Teaching” – How does your contingent status impact how you teach and how your students learn? We invite manuscripts from 4,000 to 7,000 words in length that describe and analyze classroom teaching practices …
Click to continue »
Latest Blog Posts
- A Haiku for Times inside a Shark - It sighed again the shark. Spitting out yet more fun gleeful humans thrilled at its unreal teeth.
- Life on the Foam - Driftwood on a beach. How did it get here? From where? When? Why this beach? Why this day? And also, that it arrived, on the foam, with a bounty of […]
Religion and Anthropology
Methodological and conceptual issues that arise in studying New Religious Movements (NRMs)…
Key examples of biblical traditions and critical discussions of their place in Western culture…
Classical Civilization and Literature
Takes a comparative thematic approach to reading across the three scriptures of the Abrahamic traditions . . .
Our Journal: Teaching Theology & Religion (TTR)
The Wabash Center’s international peer-reviewed journal on teaching is published by Wiley.
Teaching Theology & Religion (TTR) sustains an international discourse among faculty members about teaching and learning in the various sub-disciplines in the study of religion in higher education.