Consultants for Faculty Conversations on Teaching and Learning
Wabash Center Consultants are faculty and administrators drawn from colleges, universities, and theological schools who help faculty, departments, and deans identify and respond to issues such as:
- Engaging race, gender, and other student diversities
- Striving to become an anti-racist institution
- Designing more effective forms of teaching
- Assessment Strategies
- Improving teaching environment and teaching life
- Aligning pedagogical practices to curricular goals and institutional mission
- Equipping faculty for institutional change
The Wabash Center covers the consultant’s stipend and travel expenses. We ask the hosting institution to provide local hospitality, lodging, food, and travel from the airport.
Please submit a request if we can be of assistance.
For more information, contact Mary Stimming, Associate Director.