Dr. Nancy Lynne Westfield On The Go
- “From Urban Gardening to Faculty Formation” – InTrust Magazine
- “Nancy Lynne Westfield Appointed Director of the Wabash Center in Crawfordsville, Indiana” – Journal of Blacks in Higher Education
- “Dr. Nancy Lynne Westfield Named Wabash Center Director” – Wabash College Press Release
- “Drew Hosts Week on Spiritual Writing” – Drew University Press Release
- “Jazz Icon Victor Wooten Urges Drew Students to Put Feeling into Music” – Drew University Press Release
- “Drew Theological School Wins Luce Foundation Grant to Support New Public Theology Initiative” – Drew University Press Release
Dr. Nancy Lynne Westfield, New Director of the Wabash Center
June 18, 2019
The Wabash Center for Teaching and Learning in Theology and Religion is very pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. Nancy Lynne Westfield as its next Director. Her appointment begins on January 1, 2020.
Dr. Westfield succeeds Dr. Nadine S. Pence, who served as Director of the Wabash Center since 2007.
Dr. Westfield shares a long history with the Wabash Center, beginning with her participation in a teaching workshop in 1998. As a leader of Wabash Center programs over the last 16 years, she now serves as a consultant for teaching and learning in higher education and a member of the Digital Media Committee. Dr. Westfield is a frequent guest writer for the Wabash Center Blog, as well as a contributor to the Huffington Post on teaching, religion, and politics.