Submitting an Application for a Wabash Consultant
Please submit the following materials through our online application process:
- Contact Information
- Project Description Statement
- Letter of Support from your Dean, Provost, Principal, or Department Chair
After receiving an application, we will identify a consultant from our pool of active teaching faculty who will be a good fit with your request. We strive to find a consultant who shares your institutional context and who has experience in the type of consultation that you request. Because all of our consultants are active teaching faculty members, these assignments will also be based on their availability.
Once a consultant is assigned, we will put them in touch with you to begin conversations and planning for the event. If at any time you or the Wabash Center consultant sense that this is not a good fit, we will do our best to find a different consultant with whom you can work.
Philosophy of Consultations About Consultations
1. The first step in the online application process is to establish an online account. You will be prompted to type in your email address and provide your own password.
2. You may “Hold” your application at any time if you need to gather additional information and complete the application later.
3. Your application will not be submitted to the Wabash Center until you click on the “Submit” button at the end of the process.
4. Once you have logged in, you will be prompted to select the type of application you wish to use. For the Consultant program, click on the “Consultation” button.
5. You will be prompted to enter the required contact information and to attach the Project Description Statement and Letter of Support.
6. We recommend you print the application for your own records by selecting “Print” from your browser’s File menu (if you have Firefox, use the pdf button).