Teaching Theology & Religion (TTR)
The Wabash Center’s international peer-reviewed journal on teaching is published by Wiley.
Teaching Theology & Religion (TTR) sustains an international discourse among faculty members about teaching and learning in the various sub-disciplines in the study of religion in higher education.
As the body of scholarly writing on teaching and learning increases across academic disciplines, this peer-reviewed scholarly publication has become an essential forum for generative discourse about pedagogical issues specific to the field while contributing substantive, often unique, insights into teaching and learning across the curriculum.Instructions for Writing Outside Blind Peer Reviews Published by Wiley-Blackwell
Featured Articles (without subscription)
- Look Before You Leap: Reconsidering Contemplative Pedagogy
- Greenscreen Teaching: Insitutional Instability and Classroom Innovation
- Disruption, Dialogue, and Swerve: Reflective Structured Dialogue in Religious Studies Classrooms
- Embodied Learning: Teaching Sexuality and Religion To a Changing Student Body
- Conversation with Stephen Prothero