Stories from the Front
Wabash Center Blog: Stories from the Front (of the Classroom)
This blog series features timely posts from invited authors through the course of a semester or academic year.
Look for a new series starting here in September 2017.
In the meantime, you can engage dozens of posts from the following authors
- Nancy Lynne Westfield (Drew Theological School)
- Claudio Carvalhaes (McCormick Theological Seminary)
- Tat-Siong Benny Liew (College of the Holy Cross)
- Molly Bassett (Georgia State University)
- Derek Nelson (Wabash College)
- Kate Blanchard (Alma College )
- Eric D. Barreto (Princeton Seminary)
- Roger S. Nam (Portland Seminary, George Fox University)
If you would like to write for this blog series, please contact Dr. Paul Myhre, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select an item by clicking its checkbox
I will always remember my first time in the front of a class back in 2006. It was a small classroom, seminar style. The magical allure of Advanced Hebrew Grammar brought on an onslaught of seven registered students! At the time, I had as much formal training in higher education pedagogy ...